Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Katsumi Kawaguchi Pro-Shop Edition Ball / Zaku

I finally did it! After months and months of biding my time I had enough cash on hand to purchase the final pair of Katsumi Kawaguchi limited edition models to complete my collection. There's something about his sense of design that I really love, he pulls a lot of realism into his models while still keeping that distinct Gundam flavor. I will say that I buy these kits with the intent of preserving them as collector's items. I might attempt to build duplicates but I value them in their unbuilt state. I should also give credit to goodguydan on /r/gunpla for finding the Ball on Plamoya.com (thanks for the heads up, Dan). I saw they had the Zaku available and the rest is history! I'll skip the babbling and go to the photographs.


RB-79 Ball Factory Image Color (Katsumi Kawaguchi Produce Version)









MS-06R-1 Zaku II A Baoa Qu Defence Squadron Color Ver.




Minor box damage from shipping. Kinda blows but it's not a big deal. The model itself is pristine.

















Here are the other models I have from Kawaguchi -

RX-78-2 Katsumi Kawaguchi Produce Version

MS-06J Zaku II Katsumi Kawaguchi Produce Version

No comments:

Post a Comment